Captivations: To Err Is Human by Julie Lynn Hayes

Story: 9
Presentation: 8.5
Total: 17.5
Publisher: Wicked Nights
Paranormal Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: While Avery’s pole dance seems to have driven Jillian to drink, he can’t deny that she’s had an effect upon him as well. Wohali gives Jillian the guided tour of Captivations, while Avery waits for outside news, which isn’t forthcoming. He needs a distraction before thoughts of Jillian drive him crazy.


Review: Okay so here is where I tell you that when I selected this title for review, Wicked Nights was kind enough to send me the first two books in this series so that I could get the full feel. THANK GOODNESS!!!!!

What a kick ass series! I just can’t wait to see what happens next. These little shorties by themselves are just enough to tease and keep you coming back. It’s almost like watching one of those little mini series shows they have on TV every so often…you know the ones that they space out and when the first one ends you chomp at the bit until the next one gets aired. NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can bet your keester that I will be keeping my eyes peeled for the next installment. And you? What are you waiting for? GO!!! You have to try this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com