The Legendary Playboy Surgeon by Alison Roberts

Story: 8
Presentation: 7.5
Total: 15.5
Publisher: Harlequin
Contemporary Romance
To Purchase

Blurb: Connor Matthews has to be the only surgeon ever to ride his motorbike into the E.R.! And Dr. Kate Graham is determined to disapprove, even if it made a sick little boy's dream come true. Connor's love-'em-and-leave-'em reputation is hospital legend, so Kate's steering well clear. Although, Connor's sinful sexiness is coming critically close to cracking the shield around Kate's fragile heart….

Review: While the cover did little to tempt me the blurb was a different matter all together. Once I got started I was able to look past my original thoughts about the cover and really get into the story. Interesting, touching, and sexy as hell. It was definitely a nice surprise and one that while I was hoping for...I didn't expect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com